Growing shiraz and making great wine is what we love to do here in the central highland hills of the Pyrenees Ranges, Victoria.
Call in some time and meet the winemaker; taste and buy some great wines.
Our cellar door is open Saturday & Sunday 11am – 4pm.
Or call for other times: 0418 141 685
OUR WINES eshop
- Nude Shiraz – a crisp flinty dry rose wine. Serve chilled.
- Red Cat – sparkling shiraz. Serve chilled and turn any day into a great day.
- Dedication – shiraz. Perfect with roast lamb.
- FORT – fortified shiraz. Vintage port. Do yourself a favour and try this one.
- Blush – fortified rose. A new take on a traditional drink.
FARM HOUSE PRESERVES (seasonal variation)
- jams made from our orchard fruits include: fig, apricot, mulberry, seville orange
- pickles and chutneys made from our vege garden
- shiraz balsam, beautiful for salad dressings
- EVOO, extra virgin olive oil, a community harvest of olives from our valley
- Ben’s secret lamb marinate, from our farm grown garlic, rosemary and vinegar
- Coridals (NO-LO): orange, lime, lemon, farm grown citrus
Mrs. BAKER’S STILL HOUSE – award winning gins and liqueurs
- DRY GIN – Sensual & Intellectual – citrus forward
- DRY GIN – Stylish & Pragmatic – juniper forward
- PEPPERBERRY GIN – Mountain Pepper – indigenous spice
- FENNEL GIN – Loud & Rebellious – strong licorice flavour
- SHIRAZ GIN – Soulful Endeavour – shiraz and chocolate
- VODKA – Unapologetic Friend
- COFFEE LIQUEUR – Slow Acoustic – perfect after dinner treat
- LIMONCELLO – Summer Romance – serve icy cold
- TRIPLE SEC – Rowdy Neighbour – wild orange foraged
See Mrs. Baker’s Still House website
Hot summer days…
On those hot summer days when you just need something light and refreshing try Nude Shiraz Spritzer – so chilled and low in alcohol too.
Nude shiraz 2021, hand harvested from our estate grown vines in the Pyrenees Wine Region. The berries are picked at full flavour. This is a red wine made in a white wine style; a dry rosé, Nude is matured in French oak displaying a hint of caramel.
Make yourself a Nude Rosé Spritzer
In chilled glass add ice, Wimmera hills Nude shiraz then top up with soda water and garnish with a strawberry and sprig of mint.
HINT: mix up a jug of spritzer and find a shady tree and a good book.
If we have been working in the vineyard doing summer foliage management all day we will mix the spritzer with more soda water, and serve it in a tall glass with lots of crushed ice.
We are open for winery & distillery tours, tastings & sales of our wine and gin selection, and we serve lunches too.
Please ring ahead and book a time to ensure social distancing for our cellar door visitors.
Looking forward to seeing you at our cellar door. Please ring ahead: 0418 141 685
Father’s day is just around the corner, so now is a great time to send your Dad a Dedication or two. Father’s Day: Sunday 6th September.
Online deal: 2015 + 2016 Dedication shiraz including delivered to your Dad. (gift wrapped and your special message). These are both beautiful handcrafted wine, from hand picked grapes. Easy drinking with a generous amount of american oak notes.
Shipping to your dad is included. So why not add a special message to go along in the box.
Our gazebo looks out over the vineyard. The structural timbers for the gazebo were hewn from tree that sadly had to be cleared to plant the vineyard. Not wanting these majestic giants to go to waste, Ben cut them into lengths and built this amazing structure.