Growing shiraz and making great wine is what we love to do here in the central highland hills of the Pyrenees Ranges, Victoria.
Call in some time and meet the winemaker; taste and buy some great wines.
Our cellar door is open Saturday & Sunday 11am – 4pm.
Or call for other times: 0418 141 685
OUR WINES eshop
- Nude Shiraz – a crisp flinty dry rose wine. Serve chilled.
- Red Cat – sparkling shiraz. Serve chilled and turn any day into a great day.
- Dedication – shiraz. Perfect with roast lamb.
- FORT – fortified shiraz. Vintage port. Do yourself a favour and try this one.
- Blush – fortified rose. A new take on a traditional drink.
FARM HOUSE PRESERVES (seasonal variation)
- jams made from our orchard fruits include: fig, apricot, mulberry, seville orange
- pickles and chutneys made from our vege garden
- shiraz balsam, beautiful for salad dressings
- EVOO, extra virgin olive oil, a community harvest of olives from our valley
- Ben’s secret lamb marinate, from our farm grown garlic, rosemary and vinegar
- Coridals (NO-LO): orange, lime, lemon, farm grown citrus
Mrs. BAKER’S STILL HOUSE – award winning gins and liqueurs
- DRY GIN – Sensual & Intellectual – citrus forward
- DRY GIN – Stylish & Pragmatic – juniper forward
- PEPPERBERRY GIN – Mountain Pepper – indigenous spice
- FENNEL GIN – Loud & Rebellious – strong licorice flavour
- SHIRAZ GIN – Soulful Endeavour – shiraz and chocolate
- VODKA – Unapologetic Friend
- COFFEE LIQUEUR – Slow Acoustic – perfect after dinner treat
- LIMONCELLO – Summer Romance – serve icy cold
- TRIPLE SEC – Rowdy Neighbour – wild orange foraged